Hello, we are truly delighted to see you here.
First thing first. GREAT NEWS! We are recruiting again this Fall 2017. We are searching for great talents for our Sales and Marketing team. By the way, you have talked to the team already as they are the ones who created the pamphlet that brought you here. They insisted to reach you their way.
Next. You are going to become a part of the Wancher family. We would like to make sure that our selection benefits you and all other members in Wancher team.
Please spend some minutes of your time to check out the information below to know more about your future teammates.
An introduction about us. Click here
CAREERS AT WANCHER
Almost everything about working at Wancher. Click here
Brief introduction of your future teammates. Click here
LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US?
Simply drop an email to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to our office in Beppu, Japan with this template.
- Subject: I love to know more about Wancher
- Name: ...
- Email: ...
- Tel: ...
- Address: ...
Now, it is all about you.
WHO ARE YOU GONNA BE - POSITION
Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
WHERE ARE YOU ARE GOING TO WORK - LOCATION
International Department, Beppu, Oita, Japan
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO - POSITION SUMMARY
Wancher's mission is to maximize satisfaction of our customers.
As a Sales and Marketing Associate, your objective is to collaborate with teams in Wancher to set the vision and the strategy for how we can reach thousands of potential customers. Your advanced knowledge of customer demands helps Wancher find and create the most ideal products for our customers. Success in this position requires candidates to be highly proactive, client-service-focused with patience, and to have ability to identify innovation and creativity.
Using your multi-cultural understanding, you provide effective client service to thousands of customers from all over the world. Your specific responsibilities also include building a strategic plan to build a distribution network in your home-country. And last but not least, you are very encouraged to deliver ideas and opinions to production team in order to create the best product to customer.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO CARE - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with other teams to improve performance of sales, marketing and customer care
- Promote and boost sales of Wancher products through various sales and marketing channels
- Keep up with industry trends and continually introduce new ideas for carrying out marketing and advertising campaigns
- Responsible for defining and executing social marketing plans
- Gather client and partner feedback to enhance products and the customer experience
- Communicate effectively with clients in English and to be confident in communicate with clients from non-English speaking countries
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU - PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English (writing and speaking)
- Comfortable with communicating in Japanese (speaking and typing)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong sense of Customer Service
- Demonstrated sales and marketing results or skills with the best practices
- Creative in creating sales and marketing ideas
- Multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
- Detail-oriented with the proven ability to solve and analyze problems
- Proactive, responsible with the ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Possess good interpersonal skill/ patience / pleasant disposition/ telephone etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Enjoy working with a target-driven team environment and the willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the capacity to motivate others around you
- NOT REQUIRED but preferable: Native in Bahasa Indonesian/Filipino/Chinese/Taiwanese
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM US, BUT WE LOVE TO GIVE MORE
Enjoying life in Beppu – the friendliest city for foreigners in Japan with super low cost of living
Guaranteed long consecutive holiday up to 4 weeks (or 22 business days) every year (best voted by our staffs who desire to travel or visit their home country)
An active, flexible and international working environment with bilingual communication
Salary: 190,000 – 220,000 JPY / month (Negotiable)
Bonus: depending on company’s profit, team performance and individual contribution
Finally, here is what you cannot miss.
We appreciate your interest in our company. As well as applying for vacant positions, you can also apply under your own initiative.
Our employees are part of a global family working in a fair, open and trusted environment. It is important for us to ensure that new employees joining Wancher have a strong commitment to our shared values.
We therefore reserve the right to ask all candidates in the final stages of the recruitment process to undergo a pre-employment screening to verify the information given in the application. Our approach to pre-employment screening is based on the principles of transparency and mutual respect, and it is conducted in line with all applicable regulations.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Ensure that your CV lists only important, qualifications-relevant information in table form.
Please make sure to include:
- Your answer to the question: How can you make people in your home country addicted to Wancher products? We love to hear your ideas. Please be creative while detailed as much as you can.
- Your personal details (name, address, telephone number and e-mail address)
- Objective: your career objective and how it matches the position for that you are applying
- Summary (resume profile or career summary): A summary about yourself and your career/experience
- Highlight: the skills and/or accomplishments that you believe will fit the position
- The complete data on your education and career history in bullet points
- Enclosures: the documents relating to your education and career history. For some certain positions, we may contact you later for a record of marks in case of new recruits
Again, please DO NOT FORGET your answer to the question above: How can you make people in your home country addicted to Wancher products?
22:00 (Tokyo's time) September 16th 2017; however, the recruitment may stop when the applicant has been selected.
Are you ready? Do not worry. Just go for it. Please submit your CV to email@example.com
We are so looking forward to meeting you. Who knows if you will be the one who creates the pamphlet for the next recruitment of your team?