Setting the Time
This watch has Screw-down Crown, so in order to pull out the crown, please kindly turn the crown counter clockwise for unlocking
1. Pull out the crown to position I
2. Wound the crown to create energy for running the watch.
(Please stop when you feel resistance. Over-winding can cause damage to the watch)
3. Pull out the crown to position II
4. Turn the crown until you reach the correct time.
5. Push the crown back into position 0.
Before using the chronograph function, reset the chronograph hands (red hands) to the “0” and “60” positions. In addition, in order to use the press pusher, please turn the button lock counter clockwise for unlocking
1. Press pusher “A” to start timing.
2. Press pusher “A” to stop timing
3. Press pusher “B” to reset.