Wancher Extreme GMT
Setting the Time and Date
This watch has Screw-down Crown, so in order to pull out the crown, please kindly turn the crown counter clockwise for unlocking
1. Pull out the crown to position I (The watch stops).
2. Turn the crown clockwise until you reach the correct date.
3. Turn the crown counter clockwise until you reach the correct time for GMT Hand.
4. Pull out the crown to position II
5. Turn the crown until you reach the correct time.
6. Push the crown back into position 0. (The watch will begin running again)
- For water resistant, always keep the crown screw locked. Never leave the crown or pushers unscrewed in water or when getting wet. Water resistance functions best only when the crown and pushers are screw locked tight
- The crown and winding stem should always be operated in a gentle and smooth manner. It avoids accidental damage to the watch mechanism.