Wancher Jet Storm
Setting the Time
1. Pull out the crown to position I
2. Wound the crown to create energy for running the watch.
(Please stop when you feel resistance. Over-winding can cause damage to the watch)
3. Pull out the crown to position II
4. Turn the crown until you reach the correct time.
5. Push the crown back into position 0.
Before using the chronograph function, reset the chronograph hands (red hands) to the “0” and “60” positions.
1. Press pusher “A” to start timing.
2. Press pusher “A” to stop timing
3. Press pusher “B” to reset.
To reset the chronograph hands (in case the chronograph hands are not in “0” and “60” position):
1. Unlock and pull out the crown to position I.
2. Press or hold pusher “A” to adjust the second chronograph hand.
3. Press or hold pusher “B” to adjust the minute chronograph hand.
4. Push the crown back into position 0.